Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

So I'm going overseas for the first time in my life...yikes! I will visit the Japanese Navy in Tokyo for a couple days and then spend a week in Seoul, Korea for a Navy conference. I'm excited but a little nervous since I've never done something like this...but hey how can one turn down the chance to travel the world for free. Now I'm going to try to update during my trip, but I have no idea if that will be possible. I've talked with a very close friend of mine that said she might be available as a guest blogger in the mean time. That is very kind of her and I'm glad that there is some one to keep my readers entertained while I'm away.

Where I'm staying in Seoul.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe a memorable trip!!

demoreeann said...

pretty swanky hotel, elbing! have fun, explore and most of all... remember, i can't wait for you to come back.

Mrs. Starman said...

I know that you are on a plane even as I write this, but have a good trip and take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip

beneathwing said...

Record what you eat!!!