Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye Austin

One of my good friends is moving away from Ann Arbor so Monday we went to his favorite spot to get a beer in Ann Arbor, Ashley's. After having a couple beers and playing random games with coins and matches we went back to Kevin and Austin's apartment. At this point it was decided that this was the most appropriate time to light off these cheap fireworks that Austin had gotten a couple months ago. Kevin and Austin decided that the smartest thing to do was light them all off at the same time...I had my doubts but certainly wasn't going to stop them.

Kevin and Austin setting up the fireworks so that they'll go off at the same time.

Mike and I captured with our camera's (Mike's phone actually).



The Fireworks!

3 comments:

beneathwing said...

Great video!

Unknown said...

I didn't know that Austin was moving. What city is he moving to?

belbing said...

He is moving to Grand Rapids.