Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Champion of the World

Today I reclaimed the championship of the world in foosball. I assume I'm the best in the world because I won the championship in the most exclusive foosball league...the World Foosball League (WFL). The WFL is so exclusive that only two people have ever made it into the league...Sherry and I. Today in game 4 of a 5 game championship match, I was on the verge of my third victory when Sherry went on a scoring streak. In only a matter of seconds she had scored two goals to give her a 5-4 victory, which setup the match of the ages. The game was well played and after a lot of back and forth it was tied 4-4...next point is the champion of the world. I finally got possession of the ball with my offense, passed center, passed back to my center line (totally unexpected), and fired the game winner from mid-court. Well played Sherry and some day you'll get another shot at the title.

4 comments:

beneathwing said...

boooooooo!!!

Mrs. Starman said...

Congrats on your amazing victory!

Anonymous said...

way to go son!!!

demoreeann said...

I think you could be a sports announcer. :)