Monday, June 30, 2008

The Weekend

Highlights...

Friday
1) Dem and I ate at Zingerman's Roadhouse for the first time...great food. I had this mac & cheese dish that had chicken, corn, and cilantro in it, and Dem had a beef brisket thing with mash potatoes and green bean casserole.

2) Dem and I saw Wall-E. It was great and I won't be surprised if we saw it again.

3) Watched more of Arrested Development...such a good show.

Saturday

4) Went for a long run...first run of the year without Dem and it probably the worst run I've had all year...I guess I should just run with Dem.

5) Basically just had a day off.

Sunday

6) Went to church

7) Bought a wii!!! Yeah, Karen was talking about how awesome her and mike's wii is and before I knew it I was the proud owner of my very own one. Typically if I make a sudden purchase like that I have buyers remorse...not really with this one. It's awesome.

8) Visited my buddy Joe since he was up here in Michigan. Dem and I went and it was pretty fun.

9) Drove back to Ann Arbor and played wii with Dem before taking her home to end the weekend.

3 comments:

demoreeann said...

it was a fun weekend! yay!

beneathwing said...

wiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Mrs. Starman said...

NICE! I totally want a wii!