Monday, June 16, 2008

The Races

First I have to wish my dad a happy Father's Day...since I haven't gone to bed yet this is still considered Father's Day to me. One of the many things in my life that my dad has always supported, encouraged, and challenged me in is sports. Since sports (and competition in general) is something I really love, I'm extremely grateful for this. Thus in the spirit of Father's Day I shall share more family home "sports" videos.

I'm not exactly sure why this was apparently a recurring thing, but apparently there were races between us siblings. Two famous races were caught on tape. The first between Rey and TC. This is, in my opinion, the best race. I'll give everyone the highlights before they watch it just so you know what to keep your eye out for.

Race I Highlights
1)
Video begins apparently half-way thru the race.
2) TC while running manages to throw her candy out of the box.
3) TC realizes this and both Rey and TC pause to try and figure things out...race back on.
4) Rey drops something.
5) TC catches up...pauses...points at Rey and resumes running.
6) Rey realizes she just got passed and takes off for the finish line for the victory.



Now I guess a few years later it was decided that a second race was needed. This time between TC and me. I'm guessing I was really excited about the possibility to compete and be video taped doing it. This race isn't as exciting as the famous Rey vs. TC race, but it has its own moments as well.

Race II Highlights
1)
Apparently I felt holding my shirt was a more aerodynamic approach for the race then wearing the shirt.
2) Clearly TC didn't realized that between the races the route had been changed.
3) It was really nice of Rey to keep me cooled down during the race by running behind me and spraying me with water.
4) I may have won the race, but who knows what would have happened had TC ran the correct route right away.

4 comments:

beneathwing said...

发个中文看看。

Mrs. Starman said...

I am laughing so hard that I actually have tears in my eyes. I especially enjoy the observations!

Elbow said...

Sherry, I cant actually read Chinese so I'm not sure what you wrote...

beneathwing said...

Go ask Dem. :)