Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Home Videos with Young Brian Talking

First the mystery has to be solved from my last post...no, it wasn't an old man with a cool hat like many have thought. It was actually me when I was a youngster. So now I have to post the video because (1) only to be fair and (2) this video cracks me up more than any other family home video.


As an added bonus I'll finally post video of me talking before my speech had been corrected (I think at this point I could hear properly but still couldn't speak quite right). I actually remember when this was taped and the majority of the conversation I was talking about Odie and how I wanted a stuffed Odie to go with my Garfield.


This is another video from the same day. Renee was basically telling me I had broken something and with a very serious face I attempt to explain what really happened (I'm not sure what my point was but I'm sure in reality it wasn't my fault).


6 comments:

Elbow said...

Rey I have to say that you did TC wrong in the first video. At about 48 seconds into the video you walk by and push her for apparently no reason. Poor TC.

beneathwing said...

I am sure I will watch them many many times. Good stuff!

beneathwing said...

Also, I believe you were pretty drunk in the first video.

Anonymous said...

oh man, the first video definitely a classic :)

It's unfortunate that they all left you when u finally got to the middle of the field. I wonder how long u would've stood in the field in deep contemplation if your sister never came to get u.

The third video is hilarious tho.
I feel like u said something truly epic there with the way that music sounds in the background.

Anonymous said...

wow, little blond brian!

those are pretty cute (and you spoke much better than I imagined)... and now I am even more excited to start the cuteness competition after I convert some of my videos... :)

Mrs. Starman said...

I am sorry TC... I clearly wronged you. These are great videos. Thank you for preserving them.