Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stealing Others Entries

Call it lazy if you want, but after Sherry shared this with me I had to share it with everyone. So that I'm not accused of actually stealing I will let everyone know I'm getting this from a blog called "Overheard in Ann Arbor" from 2005. It basically up until last year this group would just post overheard conversations around Ann Arbor. Below is one of those overheard conversations...

Girl 1: ...and then he went outside, and then he started peeing!
Girl 2: HE WASN'T STILL HOLDING YOUR HAND, WAS HE?
Girl 1: He was! I don't think our relationship is off to a good start!

I wonder if they are still together?

4 comments:

beneathwing said...

This is gold. :)

demoreeann said...

hahahaha.

demoreeann said...

i feel like that sounded kind of maniacal. it should have been: hahahaha! :)

Mrs. Starman said...

Wow! I feel like I need to wash my hands after reading!