Thursday, May 29, 2008

THE Mother of the Bride Dress

Since neither the Pistons nor the Wings gave me something good to talk about in sports, I figured I would post something from a wedding I went to last weekend. I knew I was going to post this, but just haven't gotten around to it. Basically, about 3 years ago (is that correct Kristie?) I was in Kristie's wedding and walked her mom down the isle. Then last year my sister got married and I walked my mom down the isle in the same dress that Kristie's mom wore. I don't exactly remember who, but someone else at the wedding said they knew a mother of the bride that also had worn that dress. This leads us to the wedding I went to this past weekend and sure enough there is the mother of the bride wearing the same dress (or one very close to it). When she came to the table next to us I snapped a picture so that I could share it with everyone.

The Mother of the Bride Dress

I have to include a couple pictures from the wedding...enjoy.

Demoree and Ciara before the wedding.



Demoree and I at the reception.

1 comment:

Kelly Sweeney said...

lookin good elbing! :)