Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Amazing

(sorry, Sherry for all the sports, but honestly until the Wings win the Cup I doubt I'll be talking about much else)

Bruce Bennett/Getty Images
Valtteri Filppula scored the above goal in dramatic fashion (if you couldn't tell by him being airborne) to give the Wings a 3-0 lead enroute to their second straight Stanley Cup Final victory (and shutout).

Bonus: Pistons have tied up their series with Boston...I think they can win the series as long as Billups stays health (though they are still underdogs in my opinion).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture and a Great game!!

beneathwing said...

Haha, I was just about to write my comments to protest before I saw the first line of your post.

Alright. I will be patient.

Trudi said...

My personal favorite goal thus far!