Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Headphones


I never expected to be impressed by headphones, but I have to say that I am impressed by these Jensen In-Ear headphones. No this isn’t an advertisement for them…in fact while I’m impressed by them I’m not sure if they are what I want. While they are really comfortable and have nice sound, they also completely block out all surrounding noise. I mean I was right next to a road and a bus went by and I didn’t hear it. It’s also a very weird feeling when I’m talking or eating with them in…I guess its kind of like trying to talk while underwater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the solution to the drama in our office!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, the inner ear phones are truly amazing. I got some about 2 weeks ago. Mines were cheap, but still the engineering behind it makes them so much better than all regular headphones combined.

and it got me thinking...

how about putting small am/fm recievers inside of q-tips? (patent pending)