Thursday, March 05, 2009

Wedding Planning

As I mentioned in my last post, Dem and I visited Traverse City last month to do some wedding planning type things. One of those items was visiting where the service and reception are going to be...now I have to be honest and admit that I didn't go to any of these places, only my camera along with Dem and her parents. I think I've already shown the first picture of where we are having the wedding, but I haven't shown the other pictures.

Location where the wedding will be held at...we can't actually rent it so we have to get there first.

Cool spot in Glen Arbor where I'm sure some pictures will be taken.

Our reception location...I think it looks super cool and how nice that there is a basketball hoop in case I get bored...joking.

3 comments:

demoreeann said...

i think the plan for the reception hall is to do have half of the space for tables and half the space for a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. or maybe we could do a choreographed dance ala high school musical. :)

belbing said...

Dem that video clip reminds me soo much of my high school basketball practices...oh it brings back the memories :)

Mike H. said...

Oooh, awesome ceremony location