Friday, March 06, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day it was my turn to make the traditional Valentines Day tacos. Highlights of our evening were tacos, comfortable clothes, and some relaxation on the couch watching tv. Dem was nice enough to come over later than planned so I could finish some cleaning I wanted to get done, which also allowed me to have things ready and waiting when she arrived.

Tacos with the fixings prepared along with some a couple bottles of sparkling grape juice, a rose, and a card.

Once she arrived we got her rose into the best vase I had available and starting our feast of tacos, which were delicious.

Us enjoying our Valentines Day evening.

2 comments:

demoreeann said...

you know it's a good day when you get to wear sweatpants and eat yummy tacos. thanks for a wonderful valentine's day, brian! :)

Anonymous said...

A new tradition begins with each change in our lives!!