Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Madness

This year hasn't been my best year for picking the games...of the final four teams I got 1 correct and in the first round I managed to get 10 out of 32 games incorrect. In spite of that, like every year, it has been super fun to watch the games and have a team to cheer for in each game. Bonus, once again Dem and I are neck and neck with our brackets coming down to the end. I have a lead in points currently, but its still anyones game. We each have one team left. I have North Carolina and she has Michigan State. There are 5 possible scenerios that can play out in our brackets.

1) Both teams lose in the Final Four = Brian Wins
2) MSU wins and UNC loses in the Final Four = Dem Wins
3) MSU loses and UNC wins in the Final Four = Brian Wins
4) Both teams win in the Final Four = Push...championship game needs to be played
4a) MSU wins the National Championship = Dem Wins
4b) UNC wins the National Championship = Brian Wins

I'm not going to lie...I hope that Dem wins and that she wins with possibility 4a. I'm rooting for Michigan State all the way. I maybe a Wolverine, but I like to see any team in the State of Michigan do well.

5 comments:

LOnetree said...

Me too!

demoreeann said...

msu! msu! (ducks head in shame.. i mean.. GO BLUE!)

Unknown said...

Mich St in the Final Four is good for our state's economy. Lots of seats will be filled. I'm looking forward to the Final Four! :oD

Sherry said...

I had so much faith in Memphis...:(

belbing said...

Sherry less learned...don't ever trust in Memphis.