Monday, May 21, 2007

To Mr and Mrs. Thomas Boelcke

On May 19th my sister, Renee, and Tom Boelcke were married in Chicago. It was a really great wedding since everything went really smooth, it was lovely, and I got to see most of my family. Tom's a good man its nice to welcome him into the family.
Most of the bridal party (I cropped the picture to include those that I know). Starting on the left is Trudi, sister Teresa (maid of honor), sister Renee (bride), brother-in-law Tom (groom), best man, and Brian (myself).

I was a really lucky guy and had two dates (my girlfriend Demoree and my bridal party partner Trudi).

Demoree looking beautiful and myself


Trudi and I…Trudi I still couldn’t be happier to have had you as my partner

Following the wedding we partied it up at the reception, which was held at the Sabre Room. Ironically Jenna Fritz was raised very close to the Sabre Room and remembers when it was built. She always wanted to go to a party there and she finally got to but was invited by a family from Pigeon…oh I love irony. So the reception had great food, good drinks, and plenty of dancing (my mom and grandpa stole the show). Towards the end of the night I went out to the front to get a sweet picture of the Sabre Room sign (it isn’t every day you see a sign that includes a moving sabre). While out there, Demoree and I made an attempt (or I should say many attempts) to take a picture of the us in front of the place. Below you can see a few of my failed attempts to capture the moment…I guess I just don’t have the ability to take a picture of myself.

A few of the attempts to take a picture of Demoree and I in front of the Sabre Room

Luckily the Fritz’s were just leaving when we were trying this (I’m sure we looked plenty foolish), but Jenna got out and took our picture so we actually have one good one (that is if my eyes were open).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian, wake up!!!

Trudi said...

Love the crop feature...

I am SO HAPPY that you were my partner too. It seemed as if we were on the same page with that!

Thank you Demoree for letting me dance with Brian during the bridal party dance.

It was an awesome wedding! I appreciated being taken in by your family for the weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

It was such a great weekend! Everything went just great and we didin't get lost to often or at least not to bad. Congradulations to Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Boelcke!!! What a lovely couple!

demoreeann said...

i had such a fun time! many thanks to the elbing's for being so great and making me feel so welcome!

the photos of the crazy sign are still making me laugh.

Mrs. Starman said...

Thank you everyone for making our day perfect! Our wedding was everything that I had dreamed of... and so much more.

Thank you from Tom and I!

Anonymous said...

Demoree posted a comment??!

I am glad that my necklace helped make you and Demoree match at the wedding! I know that was probably very important to you, Brian. :)

Congratulations to the happy couple- it seemed like it was a great wedding!

Anonymous said...

Tom is far from a good man. He raped and molested his sisters for many years. He even tried pimping one of them out to a friend of his. The poor girls have PTSD due to him. He is also greedy, a thief, and a master manipulator. I'd watch my back if I were you. He stopped communication with most of his family after the birth of his daughter, which has concerned many people for fear of what he may do to her. Especially with his history. Please please please watch over his children and watch for signs of abuse.