Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Birthdays!!!

Today is filled with birthdays...three to be exact.

First off I have to wish my father a happy birthday. Check him out back in the day at my parents wedding day...pretty cool.

Then there is my college buddy from WMU, MattO. The picture was taken before our friend Joe's wedding...man I didn't mean to but there does seem to be a wedding theme going on now...Happy Birthday MattO.


Last, but not least, is my friend Aidin. He's a friend from Ann Arbor and is a good man. Happy Birthday Aidin...

I have to say that it was really nice of so many of my friends to have the same birthday because it makes it a lot easier to remember...to the rest of you guys that have them on different days lets try to organize a little better.

3 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

Nice job! Love the post!
I will try to adjust my birthday moving forward... or you can just celebrate mine on May 1st... I'm good with that.

tahmmee said...

good times...

Anonymous said...

You have writen a lot of birthday entries. Will I have one?