Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Simpsons Wisdom

*During an episode of the Simpsons Bart was about to fail the 4th grade. He had one test that he had to pass to not be left behind. The night before he prays to God to give him one more day so that he could study more. His prayer is answered and he studies hard and ends up getting a D-, which was the bare minimum to pass. Then at the end Homer puts Bart's exam on the frig and says.

Homer: We're proud of you boy.

Bart: Thanks dad but part of this D- belongs to God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, a simpsons post is much better than another sports one. I guess I can live with this.

Bart is a good boy.

Trudi said...

Fuuny - but I disagree with you sherry - I miss the sport ones :) JK

Mrs. Starman said...

I think there is something to be said for a non-sports post.