Thursday, July 24, 2008

wii Friends

I've now had my wii for a few weeks and am still loving it. One of the fun things to do is work on your "mii" and create miies (that is how I'm going to pluralize that word) of family and friends. For those that have never heard of a "mii", they are basically cartoon version of people. Dem, Mike, Karen, and I have combined to give a good grouping of miies on my system. Picture below are all of our miies hanging out in "mii plaza". There is another place were there is a mii parade, which consists of miies from our friend's systems visiting our system. It's pretty cool.


miies of our family, friends, and Daria.

Some people are difficult and I don't think I've captured them very well yet, but for the most part I think looking at the miies one could guess who they are suppose to be. Below is my family in mii form.

The Elbings

And it won't be a post without the traditional Dem and Brian picture...


Dem and I...dang my eyes were closed.

I was actually taking these pictures of all the miies and right when I took my picture my eyes closed...this wasn't planned...I don't know why suddenly I can't keep my eyes open during pictures. Anywho, the final thing to include on my wii post is that Dem and I have been doing the wii fitness age thing on wii sports (not to be confused with wii fit). Basically once a day each mii can do three training activities and based on your performance it gives you an age. Last week, I think, Dem managed to get an age of 21, which is really great (her first age was like 72 or something). We snapped a photo to capture the moment...until two nights ago that was the youngest age either us had gotten. I managed to get 20 years, which I'm pretty proud of, but no picture for proof.

Dem's fitness age

5 comments:

demoreeann said...

i think my age 21 was a fluke, but it was still awesome. almost as awesome as wii boxing.i think you definitely deserve the age 20- you are awesome at tennis and basically all the rest of the sports- even golf. :)

Mrs. Starman said...

Well done! I think that family is pretty darn good!

beneathwing said...

Your family in mii form made me smile because those little cartoons have some good resemblance to the real people.

Anonymous said...

I think that you have captured a pretty good likeness of each of us! Good job.

Anonymous said...

I too am a proud owner of a wii mon frere`! Good job with those mii's, I really think Nintendo did a good job with adding lots of detail to the creation menu. It's funny when I see the one I made show up randomly in games like Mario Kart. So yea, sign mii up for tha next parade, the guy I made is so baller :)