Thursday, April 24, 2008

Interview with Tom Brady

My friend Sean last night told me about a 60 minutes interview with Tom Brady that he said should be shown in every church. I decided I had to see it so with a little searching around youtube I found it. Its included below but I'll give the synopsis for those that don't want to spend the three minutes watching it. Basically the interview was on January 9th, 2008, which was at the point where everyone thought Brady was on his way to the perfect season with the Patroits being the greatest team ever. The interview covers his three super bowl wins, his hall fame credentials while still in his prime, his "sex" appeal, his fame, his wealth, etc. Then at the end of the interview Brady says "Why do I have 3 super bowl rings and still think there's something else out there?" to which the interviewer asks "What's the answer?" and Brady says "I wish I knew." Anybody that's Christan and knows Brady should be sitting him down and having a talk. As for in the church what a better example to show then this young guy that basically has all the world can offer and realizes that it can't be all that life is about.

1 comment:

beneathwing said...

I want to see the 60 min interview!

But seriously, he sounds like a sensible guy, not as cute as I thought he was though.