Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Year In

Yesterday was my birthday and I would have to say that this year was a pretty enjoyable birthday. Thanks to everyone that made it a great birthday with an awesome Tigers game (TC & Chad and Rey & Tom), putt putt & ice cream, fajitas, gifts (Simpson puzzle, plenty of clothes that I need, Juno, mini-bball hoop), calls from friends and family, Red Wings making it to round 2, cherry cheese cake, fudge, time with my parents, hanging out with friends and seeing an old friend, playing games (trivial pursuit: 90's version, darts, cloud 9), a very nice blog from a friend, and plenty of time with Demoree. So all and all it was a very nice week and Brian's happy.

2 comments:

demoreeann said...

i'm so happy you had such a good birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

It was great to beable to spend some time with you both. I really enjoy our time together.