Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Red Wings vs. Avalanche

Thanks dad for hooking Demoree and I up with the Wings tickets and mom for getting us the jerseys. Plus besides having awesome seats given to Demoree and I, but two seats were open right next to us (actually Joe and Diane but they swapped with us) allowing Teresa and Chad to come and watch the game with us. It was a good game since the Wings won and Hasek got a shut out.

So here are a few pictures from the game...I think I need Demoree's help to get this looking a little better, but I'm learning photoshop.

Banners

Puck drop at the start of the third period...Hasek better start paying attention soon.

Demoree and I in our jersey's

Teresa and Chad...Teresa sporting her new Zetterberg jersey (this means I no longer get Zetterberg or Datsyuk because of my dad...I'm taking Lidstrom and Holmstrom from now on)

Teresa and I looking cool...Teresa's closed eyes and me doing all that I can to be cool.

Bonus quote time
Juno MacGuff: I think I'm, like, in love with you.
Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.

3 comments:

demoreeann said...

seriously! Thank you so much for the tickets, Ron/Mr.Elbing! :) And for the jersey, Ann/Mrs.Elbing! I felt like a real Red Wings fan.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you all had a good time, and that the Wings won!!!!

Unknown said...

glad that you and Dem had a great time at the game. Thanks to Jake, I was able to go to my first Wings game last night vs. the Wild. At least you two went to a win, while I witnessed an OT loss (S/O). It's a lot better seeing a hockey game in person. :o)