Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in the Lab

I'm in the lab trying to get this last data set (hopefully) necessary for me to graduate. While things have been rather a pain for quite awhile now as I try to get thing setup, as of today I think I at least know how I'm going to get the data I need. Now with any luck the acquiring of the data set will go smoothly...though I've run enough experiments to know that nothing ever goes as smoothly as you picture in your head, but at least there is progress.

My Laser sheet

4 comments:

demoreeann said...

the laser sheet looks pretty wicked.

Elbow said...

I like the word wicked...such as "that's wicked awesome"

demoreeann said...

exactly. lasers are wicked awesome.

Anonymous said...

What's interesting is that the laser sheet is white and the whole test section is green in this picture.