Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Past Weekend

This past weekend I did a couple things that I'll just quickly share...

1) Went to Pigeon
I was suppose to usher at St. Johns this past Sunday so Demoree and I went up there for the weekend. Besides relaxing we also managed to play some basketball at St. Johns gym and have a nice meal with the parents at Fireside (plus some air hockey). All and all it was just a nice weekend. I would have pictures since Demoree wanted to take some around Pigeon, but it was freaking cold. The temperature was low and the wind was blowing...that means it is super cold.

2) Aunt Debbie's 50th Birthday Party
We then went to my Aunt Debbie's birthday party, which had most of my family there. It was a lot of fun see the family and celebrating with them. Plus my cousin Paula shares the same birthday so extra fun.

Aunt Debbie's Front Yard on her Birthday...thanks to her nieces and nephew.

My dad and uncle Gerald having some fun.

3) Sunday was also Demoree and my 1 year Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary Demoree!

4) BBs and a Magnet

At Dgroup on Monday Kevin, Austin, Mike, and I discovered the fun of taking BBs and playing with them on a big magnet.


Tower of BBs formed on top of big magnet...Mike is totally amazed.


Video of us playing with the BBs.

4 comments:

demoreeann said...

Happy Anniversary + 2 days. :)
It was a very nice weekend - agreed.

Mrs. Starman said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

There must be something in your uncle Gerald's right ear!

Anonymous said...

/still amazed