Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our First Date

Today Ciara send me some pictures (thanks Ciara) of Demoree and I on our "first date". Now there are probably four "first dates" that could be considered (the accidental one where we went to the cider mill together, this one that was actually a date, Dem's birthday when I planned on asking her out, and our first date as a couple...Quiznos and Future Stars), but this is the only one that I wasn't doing the asking. It was actually Ciara who asked me to be Demoree's date to a wedding. It was only 6 and half months after this date that I actually asked her out. However I must have had something in mind since I did save the seating assignment card for Demoree Fritz and Brian Elding (yeah it actually has Elding on it).

I don't really now what's going on in this picture, but I'm assuming I just said somethin really funny.
I'm going to assume Demoree is making that face not because of me.
Now that's a nice picture...my eyes are even open a normal amount.

2 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

Nice pictures. You guys have always been an adorable couple.

beneathwing said...

Ciara has a good foresight.