Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Office Quote

I'm referring to the TV show "The Office", which I highly recommend everyone watch (Rey I understand why you can't stand it, but I think you are the only person I know in HR). Last night I had it on (like most nights) and was watching season 1 when I heard this amazing conversation between Dwight and Mr. Brown (not a regular but a guy that was giving a presentation for diversity day).

Dwight: Um, excuse me, but that's not all it takes to be a hero.
Mr. Brown: Oh great, well what is a hero to you.
Dwight: A hero kills people, people that wish him harm.
Mr. Brown: Ok.
Dwight: A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma or out of a disaster and must be avenged.
Mr. Brown: Um, ok you're thinking of a superhero.
Dwight: We all have a hero in our heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dwight is more and more lovable now, which makes the show less entertaining.