Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Here is a quick overview of the time between my last post...
1) I finished up at the APS meeting by attempting to give Sherry's talk...it didn't go so well. I then snapped a quick picture of Ensign Peak from the convention center (see below) before hoping on a plane back to Michigan.

Ensign Peak that I climbed from the Salt Palace Convention Center

2) I had an awesome Thanksgiving day meal with a turkey that so good and some of the best stuffing I've ever had...good job mom. Plus I watched a lot of football...so a traditional Thanksgiving.
3) Got to play with Rey and Tom's dogs some. Plus Rhino left a nice puddle of pee for me to step in just before I left home...his way of saying goodbye.

Rhino wishing he could come into the living room and hangout

4) Helped gut my brother-in-law's buck...a first for me. Tom got a really nice 8-point buck on my dad's new property, which makes my dad Tom's corporate sponsor.


Tom and my dad (corporate sponsor) with the 8-point.

5) Went back to Ann Arbor to hangout with Demoree, since I've seen her for about an hour in the past week. We decided to get a Christmas tree for my apartment (I was pretty close to getting one last year and now with Demoree to help decorate it was a must).

Christmas tree and our stocking.

Demoree and I with my new Christmas tree, and it only took like 5 takes to get this picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for enjoying my thanksgiving dinner. I really enjoyed cooking it for everyone. I had a great time visiting with everyone. It happens so rare that everyone is home at the same time I was just enjoying every moment that I could.

Mike H. said...

cute pictures says i

Anonymous said...

Why is it called 8-point?

Mrs. Starman said...

Because their are 8 tips on the antlers. Only male deer (bucks) have antlers.