Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Gift from Myself

My friend Sara recently posted about how each year when its time to pull out the winter coat she finds little presents that she left for herself the year before. I basically do that but its more like I forget about it and look for it all year until I pull out my coat. So this past year I've been rather confident that someone stole my Gerber until today when I grabbed my coat and low and behold there it is...I was so excited. Down in Memphis I always called it "the wrong tool for every job", which it really is. Plus I found a dollar in the pocket...Bonus.

My Gerber!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture!

Mrs. Starman said...

Awesome! Congrats!
My only gift was half a roll of mints. grr.

Anonymous said...

btw, I successfully used my Gerber to assemble a computer chair last night, though it took me almost three hours.