Monday, August 20, 2007

Celebration

First of all happy birthday to my mom...I went back to last year to check what I did for her and to my surprise I didn't put anything. While that is a poor showing on my part and did have the excuse last year that I had very limited internet access and was working 14+ hours a day. Anyway, to make up for that I shall in front of the entire world sing happy birthday to my mom...here it goes...

(clears throat)
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear mom!!!!
Happy Birthday day to you....

Okay, well that was embarrassing.

Now not only is it my mom's birthday today but as of today I have been dating Demoree for 7 months...yeah to us :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the song! It was great! I can hear you singing it now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Time flies when you're having fun. :o)

Mrs. Starman said...

Happy Birthday Mom... and congrats Brian and Demoree!