Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Case of Mistaken Identity

Of late I've been preparing for a big meeting in DC next week. The meeting has about 30 people invited from various groups like MIT, Stanford, Penn St., some company, the government (various organization), and Michigan. I'll spare the readers the details of why we are having this meeting, but what I found interesting is that on the list was a military guy with a last name Jessep. I spent some time trying to think of who this guy was because I was sure that I knew him, which wasn't surprising since I have at least heard of the majority of people invited. Then I got thinking about it and realized I was thinking of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, which is not an actual person but the guy Jack Nicholson played in a Few Good Men.

You can't handle the truth!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the meeting! I hope you enjoy a little bit more this time.