Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day and Renee's Birthday

I actually went and wrote a different entry last night, but I decided that it could wait. In fact it has to wait because today is a very special day. It is Father’s Day as well as my sister Renee’s birthday. This happens every few years that the two days fall on each other, and it is so fitting because Renee' is the oldest child and therefore her birthday marks the beginning of fatherhood for my dad. So I suppose this would be a good time to introduce my readers to the family...

Teresa (her eyes are always closed in pics), dad (Ron), and mom (Ann)


The Siblings - Teresa (eyes kind of open), me, and Renee'

Happy Father's Day Dad

Happy Birthday Renee'

7 comments:

beneathwing said...

Sweet...

beneathwing said...

Do you have an identical set of bowls and plates at your home as at your apartment?

Elbow said...

Well actually the bowl in the picture is one in the same as the ones in my apartment. My mom and dad were never big fans of that set and when I was looking to get bowls and plates for my apartment my mom found the set she really wanted. So I told her I would be willing to take her dishes and she could buy the ones she really wanted...what a good deal for both sides!

Anonymous said...

Your dad looks like a cool dude!!!

Elbow said...

Anonymous...he doesn't just look like a cool dude, he is a cool dude.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Sherry, I can't BELIEVE you noticed the bowls! Well, maybe I can. :)

Wow, you weren't kidding about Teresa's eyes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks B!
I am sure that there are much better pics out there though.

30 years of fatherhood... I wonder if that sounds as weird to dad as it does to me. Probably on a different level.