Thursday, January 14, 2010

Colt McCoy

I've never been much of a fan of Texas and as a result I haven't paid any attention to Colt McCoy during is rather successful college career. However, I caught this interview of him after the National Championship game where his team lost and he was knocked out of the game in the first quarter. There are three things that impress me (1) he clearly cares that he didn't get to play but kept himself under control, (2) he's a Christian and apparently a mature one that understands that he is part of a bigger plan, and (3) he showed great respect for the champions (Alabama) never taking anything away from their victory because of his injury. Colt, you were a great example here...well done.


1 comment:

Lonetree said...

I seen that interview, and I totally agree with you.