Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas 2009 - Part 2

The second half of our Christmas vacation was spent in Pigeon with my parents. Once again the primary focus was on relaxation, but we squeezed in a few other activities. We went to church, played Sequence (congrats mom on winning the championship), went to the movies, did Jillian Michaels' workout, hung with family, went to my dad's uncle's 90th birthday party, toured my dad's future office, and opened some gifts (round 2). This time I only have pictures from when we got home from church.

Us all dressed up for our first Christmas as a married couple.

The parents looking sharp.

We decided to get some photos of me looking distinguished.

I wasn't sure what pose to use.

I think I'm getting farther away from the goal.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Excellent model shots, Brian! And you appear to blink less when you pose like that. :)

demoreeann said...

brian has been working very hard on the blinking in photos issue since before our wedding. :)