Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Class Reunion

I haven't been updating due to being back in Memphis working on the Hiplate...this is Phase 7 for those that followed my previous posts recapping my experience with the project. However this past weekend I was able to attend my 10 year high school class reunion. It was a weekend full of travel but I think it was worth it. Friday night I flew from Memphis to Detroit, drove to Ann Arbor, picked up my wife, and then drove up to Pigeon. Saturday my parents and I were able to take Dem to the Farmer's Festival so she could experience some more of Pigeon...it was a lot of fun. Then that evening I went to my reunion, which was a lot of fun. It was nice getting to see and catch up with old friends. I really like my class and wish I could have talked with more people, but a little is better than none. After the reunion Dem and I went and watch the Pigeon fireworks with my parents, had a drink at the Pigeon beer tent, and got a little sleep. Sunday was church, a drive back to Ann Arbor, a little relaxing at home, few hours of sleep, and then right back on a plane to Memphis.

1 comment:

lonetree said...

Good looking class