Friday, July 17, 2009

New Family Pictures

I promised that there would be at least one more installment of pictures from the wedding...well here it is. Dem and I have a lot of work ahead of us to organize the wedding photos (over 3,000 of them), which means that I probably won't post anymore from them so that we can sort out what we are actually going to use. (Note: family members that will want a print of these pictures will have a chance in the future to request it, comments on my blog are not counted as a placed order, and these are raw images that are not even cropped). However, I want to give a sneak peak at two of the family photos showing the new families.

4 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

We would like to order... just kidding.
Very nice!

ae said...

Nice pictures!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the proofs!!

TC said...

Great pics...

Sandy said...

Great Pics Brian!