Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding - Part 4

Wedding/Honeymoon Photo of the Day

Today's photo is brought to you courtesy of my Sister & BIL's camera, taken by my friend Joy, and stolen from Facebook. I really love this photo because its the combination of family (dad, g'pa, BIL), WMU friends (Nic & Matt), and UM friends (Nick - note how he is wearing my grandpa's hat). It was too bad that we didn't take the picture before Mike and Chas left though. Also if anyone was wondering, yes that is writing on my Art's Tavern shirt. Tom had the idea, Nic got the shirt and flirted his way into getting a marker, and then everyone in our group wrote stuff on the shirt. Perhaps one day I'll put pictures of just the shirt so everyone can read the stuff. Anywho, it was a great way to spend the night before the wedding.

3 comments:

LOnetree said...

Coool buch of guys!!

dem said...

ahh, the infamous art's tavern. at that point in the night, i'm pretty sure i was going over the seating chart for the 5th time. :)

Mrs. Starman said...

I really like this pic too. Never noticed the hat thing.