Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson

I have decided to pause the wedding picture posting for a day because I wanted to post something about Michael Jackson. His passing away on Friday is sad, but in reality for the average fan of his music, like myself, it really just affords the opportunity to relive his music and great moments. It is his family and close friends that actually suffer. All weekend Dem and I have had songs like Beat It, Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror, etc in our heads, and one night I stayed up till nearly 2am watching a Michael Jackson biography and listening to friends talk about him on Larry King. Now that I'm back in Ann Arbor I will be busting out my Thriller cd (TC has the album...I only have the cd) and first chance I get my Dangerous cd as well (I think its in Pigeon). So to remember the original MJ I'm posting the performance where he first busted out the Moonwalk...


No comments: