Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding - Part 1

Dem and I have been back in the real world (i.e. done with wedding and honeymoon) for a week now. I plan on updating with images and details from the wedding and honeymoon (both of which were better than we could have imagined). I haven't been able to do much updating because as soon as I got back from the honeymoon I went to Memphis to work. Dem joined me down here on Friday and will be with me for the week. So until I get some real time to give some details here is a picture of us on the beach in Aruba. This was taken by our waitress as we were having dinner on the beach at sunset...it was nice.

5 comments:

ae said...

Helloo Newly Weds!!!!

Sherry said...

Sweet! More updates!

Mrs. Starman said...

Awesome picture!

dem said...

this is one of my favorites!!

TC said...

Great pic