Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Better Graduation Photos

I meant to post some better pictures from my graduation awhile ago but forgot. Unfortunately the camera Dem had used to take pictures was stolen so there are a limited number of pictures that I have. I feel kind of bad that I don't have pictures with the rest of the family that came, but I at least I have a few pictures.

I have to start with a picture of me with my parents since they are the biggest reason I'm where I'm at.


Then we have to have Dem since this moment is probably going to effect the rest of our lives.

Then I got to have a picture with Dr. Weber.

Me showing off my hood and Dem looking joy-filled.

G'pa trying to fix my hood...apparently it didn't want to show off its colors.

5 comments:

demoreeann said...

These photos turned out great! I'm glad that we have at least some photos of the day! :)

ae said...

It was a great day!!! We enjoyed all the festivities for all of your hard work!

your dad said...

It was an honor to be part of your graduation.

Mrs. Starman said...

Great pictures! Congratulations again!

TC said...

Congrats little brother.