Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Progress...

I'm still alive even though I seem absent from just about everyone on the face of the earth...besides Dem who comes over to feed me, make sure I'm not living in complete filth, and keep me encouraged. The deadline is approaching and the continuous work has been completely necessary, but I'm glad to say that by the time I go to bed tonight I should have a working rough copy of my entire dissertation...cover to cover. There is still a lot of work to be done with it, but now its fine tuning and and trying to better explain some of the physics in the results. Several parts I think need to be improved and it would be nice to incorporate more results from other studies, but I'm getting there. Now back home (I left the apartment only because when I went to grade some homeworks I found out I didn't have to solutions...opps) where I will do the grading and then read the 70 new pages written for the final part of my dissertation.

4 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

Good for you. Get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE!! WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU! TAKE CARE!

demoreeann said...

great job!! i'm so proud of you.

Unknown said...

The light at the end of the tunnel is nearby (I hope).

The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is within reach (methinks).

Hang in there, B!!