Friday, October 17, 2008

Championship #3

I have to give a short interruption to the Asia trip recap because last night I won my third intramural basketball championship (first 3-on-3). This one was the most surprising since of the 6 games before the semi-final game that I played in we had a grand total of zero wins. It was without a doubt the worst season I've had. In spite the poor performances before hand we played quite well in the final two games doubling our opponents scores and bringing home the shirt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats from the home front!!

demoreeann said...

yay!! great game!!

Mrs. Starman said...

YEAH! Congrats!

beneathwing said...

They should print a t-shirt for your team saying "3 Championships".

Unknown said...

So you guys decided to blow off the regular season b/c it's the postseason that counts. ;o) ;o)

So will you guys receive diamond championship rings like the pros get? (j/k)

Congrats!! :o)