Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleeping Bear Dunes Puzzle

Demoree and I recently (well actually a couple weeks ago) started and finished a sweet puzzle that we got from her parents over Christmas. We took pictures periodically to capture the fun of doing a puzzle so that we could share it with everyone.

When we first poured out the pieces we were a little intimidated and thought this might take awhile.


With me not knowing what to do, Demoree suggested we sort out the pieces and start with the edge.

By the end of the first day (which was only about an hour) we had a few sections put together…this had us feeling more confident.

I had made a promise not to work on it when she wasn’t there. Well it was late one night and I just happened to see two pieces that went together and before I knew it I had put together a decent amount…opps, but Dem said it was alright.

The next time we got to work on it we made a lot of progress really fast…it was about 11pm when we took this picture. Since I knew I won’t have the will power not to put pieces together until the next time she came over I pushed for us to finish it that night. Though she was pretty tired by the end she stuck it out all the way until we finished that night.

Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Puzzle

3 comments:

demoreeann said...

yay puzzle! when can we start the next one?!

beneathwing said...

It is pretty!

Mrs. Starman said...

Awesome! Like pieces of a puzzle, the two of you fit!