Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness 2008 Eve

Oh yes, this year it creeped up on me but I was still able to get my picks ready at the last minute. Plus at least Friday I should be able to work from home, which will allow me to enjoy a full day of first round play. That day is so great since every couple hours there will be four consecutive finishes in a row. You can almost guarantee a last minute win by a team ever set of games. This is definitely the best tournament in all of sports and if it wasn't for this I probably won't watch hardly any college basketball.

My 2008 March Madness Picks. I was probably too safe with my picks but we'll see...you never know. (click on image to get a better view if interested)

5 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

I have UNC winning it too... my theory was "Name Recognition." I based my picks off of how often I hear the team's name.

Good luck to us!

Anonymous said...

Good luck guy, cuz I can't see how u expect 2 win with a bracket like that.

I got Winthrop coming out on top from the East after a championship win over Austin Peay.

SPORTZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh man...

Winthrop loses 40-71 to Wash St. What!?

then Austin Peay loses 54-74 to Texas :(

Where's the Justice? The Mercy? I thought this was America. What happened 2 the underdog?!

Elbow said...

Yes the Winthrop and Austin Peay loses were a surprise win by the huge favorites. However there still is justice with wins by Siena, Villinova (twice), Western Kentucky (twice), San Diego, Davidson (twice), and West Virginia (over Duke). Every year I'm totally amazed by what teams get thru the first weekend of play.

beneathwing said...

I understand neither this entry nor the comments.