Saturday, December 08, 2007

International Props

I was driving to the office this afternoon and heard this song by Craig Morgan that gave me a chuckle. I've never heard of it before and the little bit I heard sounded a little corny (pun intended) but at least there is a song out there that talks about International instead of John Deere.

International Harvester (Chorus)
Cause I’m a son of a 3rd generation farmer
I’ve been married 10 years to a farmer’s daughter
I got 2 boys in the county 4-H
I’m a lifetime sponsor of the F.F.A.
Hay! That’s what I make
I make a lotta hay for a little pay
But I’m proud to say
I’m a God fearin’ hard workin’ combine driver
Hoggin’ up the road on my a p-p-p-plower
Chug a lug a lugin’ 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute

Anonymous said...

you are back to country.

Mrs. Starman said...

nice

Anonymous said...

What a great blog!! I sure can relate to your blog..