Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving, as usual, was great. Dem and I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving Day and then the following day went up to her parent's house. It was great spending time with both families. Unfortunately I only have pictures from my family, which I got from my mom and sister.

Wife, parents, sisters, grandpa, and chad.

See caption above, replace Chad with Tom.
Rey and Tom brought the dogs...only have a picture of Rhino.

Tom got a couple deer over the break.

My grandpa did not...but he was able to get spent some time in the woods with Tom.

4 comments:

Mrs. Starman said...

Did you happen to crop the picture of the dog? I think the shot was a little different.

belbing said...

:) Yeah it was brought to my attention this morning that perhaps showing a little less of the photo might be more appropriate.

demoreeann said...

we thought we should protect rhino's modesty. ;)

Sherry said...

haha, love the comments.