Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009 APS Meeting - Minneapolis

My yearly tradition of missing out on Turkey Lurkey with my friends and attending the APS-DFD meeting continues. This year I got to visit Minneapolis, which is a very nice city. Unfortunately since my schedule was pretty full I did not get to see much of the time. Basically I saw the Hilton hotel I stayed at, the Convention Center, a few bars/restaurants near the convention center, and any site that could be viewed from the Skyway that connected my hotel and the convention center. As a result I don't have much to share, but I did take a few pictures...unless anyone would like a recap of the talks I went to.

The Hilton hotel where I stayed...my room is the 5th floor corner room, which is the first visible floor in the picture.

Half of my room with the window facing where the picture above was taken from.

The other half of my room.

The Convention Center.

A Lutheran Church that I could view from the Skyway.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Nice room. And recap of the talks! recap of the talks!

Anonymous said...

With the abilіty to work well as a stable light, and yet bеing eaѕy to move,
the Alіen - Bees Stuԁiο
Flash Unitѕ makes a greаt option for anyone beginning а home ѕtudio.
If you are going to get some Miсrosoft ρointѕ tο downloaԁ a couple of new games and you just don't know what to get, maybe this will help you out a little bit. Keep in mind that a well thought out and picked ring makes all the difference because that tells the woman you are serious about her.

Also visit my website - superdeal