Thursday, September 24, 2009

Green Thumbs

Dem and I moving into together after we got hitched also involved the combining of our plants. We each had quite a few and then with the addition of 4 tomato plants resulted in our porch being consumed with plant life. Below are just a small sample of our plants.

Aloe, yellow tomatoes, red tomatoes, Gerber daisy, etc…our plants.

The most exciting plants have been the tomatoes…the abundance of fruit has been astounding and still is continuing.
Dem with a handful of our yellow tomatoes.

We’ve really enjoyed watching them grow and every Friday when I would get back from Memphis Dem would always take me out there to show me there progress…we were proud of our little guys.
Dem, me, and a few of our red tomatoes…don’t they look healthy.


Sometimes I would just play with them and we would hang out…you know bond.

Other times they would hangout together and do silly things.

But most of all I enjoyed eating them…delicious.

5 comments:

demoreeann said...

aww... our little plants. they are so cute! :)

TC said...

You always liked to play with your food..

lonetree said...

wOW!!

Sherry said...

I am so jealous!!! Our tomatos were mostly eaten by the stupid groundhog. We were only able to save a tiny one. :'(

beneathwing said...

They are delicious. I already ate them all except for a yellow one that I gave to Sau. Now she is jealous too. :)