Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family Visit/Michigan Football

This past weekend my sister Rey and brother-in-law Tom visited. They got to be our first overnight guests and were able to go and see the Michigan football game. It was very nice to have them visit and the dogs gave even a little more excitement to the visit. Rey already posted the only picture of the four of use at the game…see it here. So I’ll just post a few more pictures from the weekend.

Rey, Dem, and Tom before the game.

Proof that I was with them at the game.

The weather was beautiful (not a cloud in the sky) and the new luxury boxes I think are going to look really cool…as evidenced from this picture.

3 comments:

Mike H. said...

I agree: those luxury boxes _do_ look pretty cool

demoreeann said...

it was a good football saturday. :)

Mrs. Starman said...

Thank you for hosting! We really had a great time. I'll send you more pics as soon as download them.