Thursday, December 11, 2008

Done

I think I'm now UNOFFICIALLY a doctor...I have the thumbs up from the gatekeepers but I have to fill out paper work and what not before I'm officially a doctor. It is really nice to be done, but what made it super nice is that a good portion of my family was able to come and get to see what I really do and celebrate the completion of this phase of my life. Then the day was topped off with a nice quiet evening with Dem eating pizza, watching Arrested Development, and playing a little bit of tetris....oh yeah, life doesn't get much better. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from yesterday to share due to the lack of a camera. However, today I got a picture from the talk I gave in Korea and as luck would have it I'm wearing the exact same thing (so just picture it in a much smaller room with less people).

Giving my talk in Korea wearing the same thing I wore for my defense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!

Mrs. Starman said...

Unofficially or not, you have a lot to celebrate! Congratulations!

demoreeann said...

dr.elbing, boy, does that suit look nice. whoever helped you pick it out must be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!