Saturday, April 07, 2007

Introductions

Today is the perfect day to update the blog...I originally started my blog because when I'm working long hours I need to periodically take a moment to do something that's not work but won't take up a lot of time. If reading did feel like work to me I would probably just read other peoples blogs, but to me babbling is much more relaxing than reading (though I do enjoy reading much more now than in my youth). Anyway, so today I've been processing and writing all day (I literally got up, sat down at my computer, and have worked since that point...haven't even gotten dressed today) and now I need a break and must update my blog. While trying to think of something to write about I came across the first picture of Demoree and I as a couple. This I figured should be written about since it accomplishes two things; (1) well I haven't mentioned here on my blog yet and felt it was time (since the vast majority of those that read this blog are either friends with her or at least have met her since we've been dating) and (2) there is a mildly funny story associated with the picture.


So now that you've been introduced to Demoree the mildly funny story is pretty obvious...yeah you can bet our friends made fun of us a little for completely matching after only dating a couple weeks. It fact Mike just couldn't wait to get his camera to capture this moment...thanks Mike. It was probably funnier to be there, but I'm sure you can imagine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welp, being a manlyman and all, I can't say "awwwwwww,"
So to preserve my manly manism, I will like to comment that Brian's hoodie appears to have seen a bit more rugged terrain than Demoree's, and perhaps many more outdoor games of full-contact tackle football, bbq, Tabasco sauce, and salsa. arrrrrggggghhhh, arg, grunt grunt....

Manliness preserved

Elbow said...

Manlyman...I love the picture and highly recommend that everyone give your link a click to see your picture.

Also you are definitely correct that my hoodie is more worn from doing very manly things.

Mrs. Starman said...

Cute!

Mike H. said...

And then there was that time that you and I wore the same shirt too. That wasn't as adorable though.

Anonymous said...

It would be hilarious if there is another photo of you and Mike in those shirts.