Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Words of Wisdom by Dennis

I'm sorry I have been neglecting my blog of late. There was a period of time where I had tons of things going on and no motivation to write, but now it has shifted more to that I have nothing to write about. I'm just trying to get back into working in our research group (I've been on my own for quite awhile), writing publications, planning a wedding, getting in shape and hanging out with Dem. That is as good of an update as I could give for my life at the moment. So I'll post something Dem sent me today that makes me laugh...not sure if non-30 Rock fans will appreciate it, but those that watch the show will enjoy it and maybe others will as well.




"Let me tell you about 20 year olds, my friend, half of them are 16."
-Dennis Duffy

No comments: