Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Conrats Rey and Tom

I have several things that I want to post, but for now I'll just send out my congrats to my sister Rey and Tom who got engaged over Thanksgiving. I thought something was odd during the Thanksgiving dinner when my dad asked Tom to say grace...then Tom said a nice prayer and then had everyone say two things that they are thankful for. We went around the table and Tom went last. He said he was thankful for our family welcoming him into our family and then for my sister. It was at this point that it dawned on me that he was going to propose...my instinct was to say "oh you're going to propose." Fortunately I didn't blow the moment by opening my mouth. It was very nice, and Tom welcome to the family.

Tom and my sister Renee'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a big surprise to me though. :))

So who will propose in the next year, since you told me that it's an american tradition...

Mrs. Starman said...

Thanks B

Elbow said...

Man I can't believe I wrote "Conrats Renee' and Tom" and no one noticed...or at least didn't tell me. I was going to change it, but now I'll just leave it as is.